Liza is an HR & OD practitioner whose expertise lies in Competency and Results-Based Human Resource Performance Systems, Executive Coaching, Training and Development, and other HR and OD interventions, culled from more than twenty eight (28) years of professional practice. Likewise, she is proficient in Training Needs Analysis, Benchmarking, Job Evaluation and Job Designing, Strategic Performance Management and Strategic Competency Management.
She has led multiple organizations in senior internal HR roles and as a Senior OD and HR consultant. She has the ability to transform an organization’s human capital strategy through Competency and Results-Based Resources, Performance Systems, Training and Development Interventions, Strategic Competency Management, Compensation Planning, Design and Administration.
Some of her projects have included companies such as:
3. Nestle Philippines
4. Wyeth Philippines
5. Logica Philippines
7. Avon Shanghai
8. Pacific Cross Insurance, Inc.
9. LF Asia
10. Rose Pharmacy
11. Gaisano Grand Group of Companies
12. ITI Trainfolink
13. Soliman Security Services, Inc.
14. Jesus Delgado Memorial Hospital
15. Iligan Medical Center Hospital
16. Harbour City Dimsum Co., Inc.
17. Sunpower Corporation, Inc.
18. Civil Service Commission
19. Department of Agriculture
20. Cebu Ports Authority
21. Municipality of Orani, Bataan
22. Office of the Governor, Provincial Capitol, Cebu City
23. ECC International
PAHRODF (Philippine Australia Human Resource and Organization Development Facility) CLIENT PARTNERS
24. Provincial Government of Bohol
25. Provincial Government of Guimaras
26. Office of the Presidential Adviser of the Peace Process
27. MinTVET (Mindanao Technical Vocational Education & Training)
28. Local Govenment Academy
29. The Philippine Judiciary